During ISPO Munich?the Press Center West and the Press Center East are open. A variety of services are available to you:
- Accreditation at the fair
- Rooms for meetings and interviews
- PC workstations with Internet access
- Free WiFi throughout the trade-fair center
- Exhibitor press releases
- Press Lounge: with coffee, beverages and snacks
- International daily newspapers
- Free lockers
|Saturday, January 25, 2020||10:00 – 16:00 (only West)|
|Sunday, January 26, 2020||08:00 – 18:30|
|Monday, January 27, 2020||08:00 – 18:30?|
|Thursday, January 28, 2020||08:00 – 18:30?|
|Wednesday, January 29, 2020||08:00 – 17:30 (West)
08:00?– 15:00 (East)
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of ISPO Munich?visitors.
- For your journey preparations, please note the general ISPO Munich?journey site.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press: For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the West Multi-Storey Car Park or in the parking lot P7 (access via Gate 14). We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Center for a free exit ticket.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office (e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]).